A daily update of fashion stock performance from around the world.
Eye on Couture
Specialty fashion players have brick-and-mortar hearts in a digital world, but most get no love for it.
Grace, an 18 year-old singer-songwriter, is heralded as Australia’s answer to Adele.
The majority of judges gave this scent high praise for its fusion of floral and oriental notes — an “unexpected balance” that proved bold and captivating. Still, a few found the composition sour and confusing.
Online vigilantes are increasingly stepping up to defend designers against knockoffs when their competition gets too close for comfort.
The Musée des Arts Decoratifs exhibition explores the craftsmanship and influence of the French firm.
From the street scene to the front row to the high-intensity shows, the spring couture collections had it all.
After a plethora of trade shows during New York Market Week, here are some of the standouts from the Project, Liberty, Capsule and Man trade shows.
- Marchetti Letter Praises YNAP Team, Outlines Initiatives
- Equinox, Grungy Gentleman Collaborate on Active Line
- The CFDA, Vogue and Amazon Screen Season Premiere of ‘The Fashion Fund’
- January Retail Traffic Falls, But Transaction Values Stayed in the Green
- Retail Stocks Suffer Steep Declines on Profit Reports