VICENZA — International jewelry trade show Vicenzaoro is taking a major step toward going global.
During a press conference held here on Monday, Vicenzaoro’s organizing body Fiera di Vicenza and the Dubai World Trade Center said they had signed an agreement for the creation of a joint venture company, called DV Global Link. With the Dubai World Trade Center holding a 51 percent majority stake and Fiera di Vicenza controlling the remaining 49 percent share, DV Global Link’s yearly net profits will be equally split between the two shareholders.
Alberta Ferretti's "Rainbow Week" sweaters are back. The designer closed her #MFW show with a few day-of-the-week sweaters, which first debuted on the catwalk last January as part of the pre-fall 2017 collection. #wwdfashion (📷: @delphineachard)