Most Recent Articles In Footwear
Latest Footwear Articles
- Robert Clergerie Poised to Grow Men’s
- Equestrian Brand Ariat Launches Line of Everyday Shoes
- Mobile App for Custom-Fit 3-D Printed Footwear Debuts
More Articles By
So many accoutrements, so little time. Here, four of the season’s top trends. For a complete roundup of spring’s key accessories, click here.
• SHERBET SCOOP: I scream, you scream, we all scream for these luscious shades of sherbet.
This story first appeared in the October 22, 2012 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
• CALL OF THE WILD: Go exotica with Chinese dragons, Brazilian birds and lots of fringe.
• GETTING GRAPHIC: Bold patterns in black and white pack a statement-making punch.
• PRETTY TOUGH: Delivered in a palette of milky pastels, these studded stunners work a girly motif without an ounce of saccharine.