Opals, emeralds and tsavorites are some of the stones making a big splash in fine jewelry at this year’s Couture show in Las Vegas.
This story first appeared in the May 21, 2012 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
1. Wendy Yue’s 18-karat gold and wood cuff with sapphires, diamonds and tsavorites.
2. Irene Neuwirth’s 18-karat yellow gold earrings with boulder opals and diamonds.
3. Jude Frances Jewelry’s sterling silver and 18-karat yellow gold ring with sapphire pavé and quartz stones.
4. Colette’s 18-karat gold ring with diamonds and emeralds.
5. MCL by Matthew Campbell Laurenza’s enamel bracelet with green agate.
6. Colette’s 18-karat gold earrings with emeralds, chalcedonies and diamonds.
7. Armenta’s 18-karat yellow gold and oxidized sterling silver ring with opals, white diamonds and blue sapphires.
8. Carla Amorim’s 18-karat black gold, black diamond and jade necklace.
STYLED BY ROXANNE ROBINSON-ESCRIOUT