1. Giorgio Armani Attitude An Art Deco bottle with a chic flip top, reminiscent of a Zippo lighter, makes
this lemon, cardamom and cedar fragrance stand out from the crowd. ($55; Macy’s, Saks)
2. Kiton Black From the hallmark house of bespoke tailoring comes this bergamot, lemon, violet and vetiver creation. ($85; Bloomingdale’s, Kiton)
3. Gucci Pour Homme II The hefty bottle alone makes this bergamot, pimento and tobacco leaf fragrance worth the splurge. ($65; Bergdorf Goodman, Lord & Taylor, Saks)
4. Kenneth Cole R.S.V.P. This intriguing lavender, iris and sandalwood concoction brings rocker Jon Bon Jovi to the fragrance party as the face of Cole’s newest scent. ($59.50; Macy’s, Sephora, kennethcole.com)
5. David Beckham Instinct Soccer’s reigning hottie and poster boy for hair gel introduces his first stab at the world of scent with this bergamot, grapefruit, cardamom and vetiver fragrance.
6. Lancôme Hypnôse Homme The companion scent to last year’s Hypnôse for women, this lavender- and amber-based fragrance boasts brooding specimen of manliness Clive Owen as its spokesman. ($45; Lancôme counters)