An enlarged WWD Digital Forum returns to New York on Sept. 16 and 17 with enriched content, an extended two-day program and enhanced networking opportunities. The forum takes place at the Museum of Jewish Heritage at 36 Battery Place in New York.
Hosted by WWD editors, the event brings together innovators, strategists and marketers from influential companies in the apparel, footwear, beauty and retail industries. Some 250 industry executives are expected to attend.
Click Here for More Information on the WWD Digital Forum: New York >>
This story first appeared in the August 25, 2014 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
Among the speakers and topics on the agenda:
• Amy McManus, vice president, e-commerce, North America, Kate Spade & Co. will participate in a roundtable discussion with Jennifer Fleiss, cofounder and head of business development, Rent the Runway, on the topic of online and offline convergence.
• Mark Friedman, president, e-commerce, Steven Madden Ltd., will provide insights into personalizing the content and commerce experience.
• Maureen Kelly, founder and chief executive officer, Tarte Cosmetics, and Deena Varshavskaya, founder and ceo, Wanelo, will discuss social shopping and connecting consumers to what they need, want and love.
• Johanna Murphy, chief marketing officer of Ivanka Trump, and Ryan Bonifacino, vice president, digital of Alex and Ani, will share their experiences creating a lifestyle brand online.
• Billy May, group vice president, e-commerce, digital and customer relationship management, Abercrombie & Fitch, will discuss leveraging consumer trends and behaviors across digital platforms.
• Andrea Marron, vice president, digital at Nicole Miller; Jake McGraw, director, technical operations at Refinery 29; Michael Dubin, cofounder and ceo of DollarShaveClub.com, and Jessica Drapiza, associate vice president, digital innovation at L’Oréal, will tackle such topics as deploying mobile, social content, disruptive technologies and digital innovation.
Rounding out the two-day program will be Jason Goldberg, vice president, commerce strategy, Razorfish; Jag Bath, senior vice president, product, RetailMeNot Inc.; Annemarie Jung, director, external payments, EU Amazon Payments Europe; Andrea Wilson, vice president, strategy director and luxury practice lead, iProspect; Anthony Citrano, vice president, communications, Verizon Digital Media Services, and Blair Ethington, vice president, brands and marketing, Covet Fashion, Crowdstar.
The digital summit’s sponsors are 24 Seven, Amazon Payments, Amplience, Bronto, Covet Fashion (CrowdStar), Custora iProspect, PM Digital, Rakuten Marketing, Razorfish, RetailMeNot Inc., Sociomantic Labs, Tremor Video, TSG Consumer Partners and Verizon Digital Media Services.
For more information, please contact Kim Mancuso at 212-630-4212 or Kim_Mancuso@fairchildfashion.com.