A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Marion Cotillard, Jessica Biel, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco sat front row at Dior’s resort show.
• Rihanna’s lawsuit against Topshop will be heard at Her Majesty’s High Court of Justice this summer.
• Alexander McQueen’s honeycomb-windowed Dallas store was a hive of fashion elite at its debut last week.
• Oscar de la Renta’s resort collection was abundant with beautiful florals.
• Rag & Bone will host Jessica Seinfeld’s annual Baby Buggy dinner, held at her and husband Jerry’s Hamptons home.
• Carine Roitfeld styled Riccardo Tisci’s fall campaign for Givenchy — and also appeared in it with her daughter.
• Nicholas Kirkwood opened his second U.S. store at Las Vegas’ Wynn hotel on Friday.
• Man of the Week: R&B singer Miguel’s attempt at creative black tie hit a flat note at the Billboard Music Awards.