A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Prince George spent his first Easter Sunday not acquainting himself with the Easter Bunny — but a Bilby named George.
• Assorted PYTs — @RobertsEmma, @NinaAgdal and more — attended New Yorkers for Children’s annual spring dinner dance.
• Teen retailers have struggled to get their target customers into their stores, and now they have a new problem.
• Model Call — @ImIssaLish, the half-Mexican, half-Japanese Muse-repped model, graces the April cover of Vogue Italia.
• Lucky magazine staffers woke up to a memo from Eva Chen addressing a speculative item about the publication’s demise.
• Eye-popping hats made for some joyful viewing at this year’s Easter Parade and Bonnet Festival on Fifth Avenue.
• Lorde (@lordemusic) is partnering with MAC Cosmetics on a mini-line. Here, a first look at the campaign visual.
• “These customers sleep with their phones.” — Jamie Gutfreund on the shopping habits of Millennials.
• Westfield has been building a retail downtown mecca. The only thing missing has been retail tenants.