By  on October 11, 2013

H.W. Carter & Sons, a 10-month-old men’s specialty store in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn, has been re-branded as Gentry.

The name change comes as a result of H.W. Carter, a workwear and overall company whose roots date to 1859, selling its brands to Carter’s, Inc., the children’s wear company in late September. As a result, the store, at 127 North 6th Street, between Bedford Avenue and Berry Street, had to be renamed.

To Read the Full Article
SUBSCRIBE NOW

Tap into our Global Network

Of Industry Leaders and Designers

load comments
blog comments powered by Disqus