• Target’s Go International, which has featured designers from Anya Hindmarch to Zac Posen, represents more than $100 million in sales. Most avant-garde Go collection: Rodarte Most wearable Go collection: Tracy Feith Most popular Go Collection: Liberty of London for Target
• Designer Collaborations began in March 2009 and has featured Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui and Jean Paul Gaultier. Each designer drew inspiration from a collaborative partner, muse or creative element.
• Celebrity-studded pop-up shop: Anna Sui’s four-story town house at 54 Crosby Street in Manhattan’s SoHo neighborhood was filled with the cast of the TV series “Gossip Girl.”
• Visual effects: At Liberty of London for Target’s pop-up store on the corner of 42nd Street and Sixth Avenue in New York, Liberty of London designs were projected onto walls and oversize products such as umbrellas and lamp shades. Flowers bloomed in display areas.
• Fleeting pop-up: Target-To-Go at Gansevoort and Washington Streets was gone in three days.
A room full of toiles at the haute couture atelier in the Dior exhibition at Les Arts Décoratifs, open in Paris since July 5. This is just one of three major exhibitions that have been timed to coincide with the house's 70th anniversary. See the rest of the exhibits, plus read WWD's look into the iconic brand's history. Link in bio. #wwdfashion (📷: @dominiquemaitre)
For spring, Pamplemousse's Danica Zheng presented her signature slip dresses attached to a white T-shirt along with floral windbreakers, off-the-shoulder cotton blouses and more. For more highlights from the New York trade shows, go to WWD.com. #wwdfashion
The Green Carpet Fashion Awards closed out Milan Fashion Week yesterday. The fashion industry flocked to the event, showing its efforts to support and spread the message of sustainability. Supermodel Gisele Bündchen said "if each one of us took at least one step is this direction, there is no saying how much could be done." #wwdeye #wwdfashion #mfw (📷: Lodovico Colli di Felizzano)
Etro’s show, titled “The Tree of Life,” was a celebration of the house’s 50th anniversary. “My father founded the company in 1968, which was the year of counterculture and psychedelia. It’s really a show that celebrates that and the paisley design of India and its origin,” said Veronica Etro. #wwdfashion #mfw #ss18 (📷: @delphineachard)
For @msgm’s spring 2018 show, creative director @massimogiorgetti said “Words, sounds, colors. Synthesis and therapy of a collection,” were the inspirations behind the collection, showing today. Read the rest of Milan spring 2018 inspirations on WWD.com. #mfw #wwdfashion #ss18
For her first solo album in over 10 years, Fergie tapped Carine Roitfeld, Mert and Marcus, Giovanni Bianco and more to create a fashion-focused video approach for the record, Double Dutchess. "Giovanni really helped me get back in touch with my tomboy side, my hardside," said the singer. #wwdeye #wwdfashion ( : @slovekinpics)