Most Recent Articles In Fashion
Latest Fashion Articles
- Calvin Klein Eveningwear Capsule Collection Men’s Fall 2016
- Collections Survival Kit: New York Fashion Week: Men’s
- Standout Men’s Brands From New York Market Week
More Articles By
In fashion speak, the fall season is over, yet most of these models’ careers are just getting started. In Paris, a pack of beauties emerged in a tight race for the most runways, but it was Sigrid Agren who took the top prize with 25 shows. We had a five-way tie, however, for fifth place, all of them coming in at the magic number 20.
1. Sigrid Agren: 25 shows. The 5-foot, 10-inch French stunner, repped by Ford, walked the most shows, including Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen, Haider Ackermann and Balmain.
2. Emily Baker: 23 shows. DNA’s 18-year-old newbie from New Zealand had a breakout season in Paris, landing coveted spots at Chloé, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent and Alexander McQueen.
3. Zuzanna Bijoch: 22 shows. Another new kid on the block, this 5-foot, 10-inch Polish native, repped by Next, hit the big time at Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Christian Dior, Rochas and Celine.
4. Karmen Pedaru: 21 shows. Also at 5-foot, 10-inches, this Ford Estonian beauty opened Balmain, closed Pedro Lourenço and walked a slew of top-notch shows such as Celine, Givenchy, Dries Van Noten, Lanvin and Alexander McQueen.
5. Mirte Maas: 20 shows. Repped by Women, the 5-foot, 10.5-inch blonde from the Netherlands made appearances at Jean Paul Gaultier, Hermès, Dries Van Noten, Rick Owens, Chanel and Stella McCartney.
5. Kasia Struss: 20 shows. Also repped by Women and also 5-foot, 10.5-inches tall, the Polish native’s roster included Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Christian Dior and Chanel.
5. Jac Jagaciak: 20 shows. She’s only 17, but the 5-foot-10 brunette (IMG) opened Roland Mouret and closed Rochas. She also popped up at Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
5. Josephine Skriver: 20 shows. The tallest of all at 5-foot, 11-inches, the leggy newcomer (Marilyn) made her mark at Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Costume National, Miu Miu, Balenciaga and Christian Dior.
5. Caroline Brasch Nielsen: 20 shows. Continuing her remarkable streak this season, the 5-foot, 10.5-inch Dane (Elite) appeared at Balenciaga, Viktor & Rolf, Valentino and Christian Dior.