Most Recent Articles In People
Latest People Articles
- Metric’s Emily Haines on New Albums, Made in America and Touring
- Model Call: Melodie Monrose
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner Preview Soon-to-Launch Apps in Malibu
More Articles By
The Auburn University quarterback, who led his team to the BCS national title Monday night, gets an A+ on the field but an A- in the style stakes.
• Tie plays with pattern mixing.
This story first appeared in the January 13, 2011 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
• High three-button stance minimizes his height.
• Message bracelets provide a touch of youthful athleticism to classic men’s wear outfit.
• Narrower peak lapel would be more glamorous.
• Soft pastel shirt works well with skin tone.
• Monogramming is very Great Gatsby-ish.
• Made-to-measure suit is slenderizing.
• Brand-whore cuff links are way too bling-bling.