Most Recent Articles In People
Latest People Articles
- Catching Up With St. Lucia
- Magnacca Maps Blueprint for Massage Envy’s Growth
- Aerin Lauder and Bobbi Brown Open Their Bags for The Coveteur
More Articles By
The Auburn University quarterback, who led his team to the BCS national title Monday night, gets an A+ on the field but an A- in the style stakes.
• Tie plays with pattern mixing.
This story first appeared in the January 13, 2011 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
• High three-button stance minimizes his height.
• Message bracelets provide a touch of youthful athleticism to classic men’s wear outfit.
• Narrower peak lapel would be more glamorous.
• Soft pastel shirt works well with skin tone.
• Monogramming is very Great Gatsby-ish.
• Made-to-measure suit is slenderizing.
• Brand-whore cuff links are way too bling-bling.