Most Recent Articles In People
Latest People Articles
- From Cosmopolitan to the Best-Seller List, How Jessica Knoll Wrote ‘Luckiest Girl Alive’
- Arcade Fire’s Will Butler on Going Solo, Working With Family and Scoring ‘Her’
- Ronald Boire Out as CEO of Sears Canada
More Articles By
The Auburn University quarterback, who led his team to the BCS national title Monday night, gets an A+ on the field but an A- in the style stakes.
• Tie plays with pattern mixing.
• High three-button stance minimizes his height.
• Message bracelets provide a touch of youthful athleticism to classic men’s wear outfit.
• Narrower peak lapel would be more glamorous.
• Soft pastel shirt works well with skin tone.
• Monogramming is very Great Gatsby-ish.
• Made-to-measure suit is slenderizing.
• Brand-whore cuff links are way too bling-bling.