Most Recent Articles In People
Latest People Articles
- Quiksilver Hires Peter J. Solomon to Help With Financing
- Nicole Richie Collaborates With Birchbox
- Marc Rey Tapped for Top Shiseido Post
More Articles By
European designers and casting directors kept their eyes on New York’s runways to determine just which models should be on their own short lists for Milan and Paris. Here, WWD tallies up who walked in the most major New York shows.
1. Caroline Brasch Nielsen: 22 shows. The top-notch roster of this leggy brunette from Denmark, who’s repped by Elite in New York, included Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler and Narciso Rodriguez.
2. Jacquelyn Jablonski: 21 shows. Coming in a close second, the New Jersey native with an all-American appeal is repped by Supreme and walked in Prabal Gurung, Alexander Wang, Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan and then some.
3. Sigrid Agren: 20 shows. Continuing her impressive A-list track record from past seasons, the 5-foot, 10-inch French stunner has found a new home at Ford Models. Her fall shows included Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang and Marc Jacobs.
4. Arizona Muse: 19 shows. Last season’s Prada exclusive is one of this season’s hottest commodities. The 22-year-old mom, represented by NEXT, opened Derek Lam, Carolina Herrera and Preen, and closed Vera Wang.
5. Karmen Pedaru: 18 shows. Discovered in 2005, this catwalk vet from Estonia, who’s signed with Ford Models, opened DKNY and Michael Kors, closed Preen, and both opened and closed Diane von Furstenberg.