Most Recent Articles In People
Latest People Articles
- Brie Larson Set to Play Captain Marvel
- Parlux Fragrances Names Dominic Pisani <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
- Markwins Shakes Up Management <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A bevy of beauties jumped ahead of the pack in Milan this season. Ranging from a French favorite to three Polish natives, these six models were in the highest demand on the most exclusive Italian runways.
1. Caroline Brasch Nielsen: 17 shows. Fresh off her successful New York run — she walked the most shows there, too (22!) — Elite’s Brasch Nielsen opened D&G. The striking Dane rounded out the week by walking Fendi, Gucci, Marni, Bottega Veneta and Salvatore Ferragamo.
2. Coming in at second place is a six-way tie, with each of the following models walking in 16 shows.
Arizona Muse: Represented by Next, Muse continued her shot to stardom by appearing on blue-chip runways and landing coveted spots. She opened Dolce & Gabbana, Dsquared2 and Iceberg, and closed Versace and Moschino. The New Mexico native also walked for Prada, Jil Sander, Alberta Ferretti and Pucci.
Jac Jagaciak: Her career was jump-started at the age of 13 when she signed with IMG and landed a campaign for Hermès. Now 17, this Polish native is a hot commodity. Jagaciak closed D&G, Emilio Pucci and Max Mara, and also appeared in Gucci, Missoni, Versace and Gianfranco Ferré.
Kasia Struss: Also hailing from Poland, Struss, repped by Women, is an established fixture on the catwalk. In Milan, her roster included Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Versace and Prada.
Sigrid Agren: Beginning her career at 14 when she entered the Elite Model Look France competition, this Martinique native turns 20 in April. Currently with Ford, Agren hit her stride with Prada, Gucci, Giorgio Armani and Salvatore Ferragamo, among others.
Zuzanna Bijoch: With a Prada campaign under her belt, this 5-foot, 10-inch stunner (also from Poland!) had a strong second season in Milan. Represented by Next, Bijoch breezed through top-tier shows such as Prada, Alberta Ferretti, Versace, Etro, Pucci and Dolce & Gabbana.