8. Unevenly folded napkins.
13. Salt and pepper shakers that are half-empty.
20. Burned-out lightbulbs.
21. Clattering dishes. Be quiet!
36. Thumbs on the plate during service.
67. Placing a cocktail napkin askew or upside down.
81. Vanishing waiters.
83. Watching while the guest completes the credit card slip.
93. Walking past items dropped on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!
99. Obvious hangovers.
107. Speaking in incomplete sentences.
122. Popping a Champagne cork.
129. To be continued….
This story first appeared in the September 29, 2008 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.