Among the key looks for fall-holiday at companies including Tommy Hilfiger, City DKNY, Liz Claiborne, French Cuff, Perry Ellis and Lynn Ritchie, are:
This story first appeared in the July 9, 2003 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
- Utilitarian/workwear-inspired looks, such as cargo pants and zippered jackets.
- Fitted jackets.
- Conservative and preppy looks.
- Retro glam and vintage-inspired items.
- Boot skirts and circle skirts.
- All kinds of fur, particularly fur-trim sweaters.
- Fifties-style monogram sweaters, especially for fourth quarter as gift-giving items.