One of the most popular silhouettes of the season, graphic track pants paint the town chic.
Shown here, from left to right:
• ALC’s silk pants and Roberto Cavalli’s silk shirt. Pamela Love cuff; Giles & Brother bracelet; Oscar de la Renta ring; Brian Atwood shoes.
• Sea’s linen and cotton pants, Theory’s cotton shirt and Jen Kao’s cotton vest. Alexis Bittar bracelet; Michael Kors clutch; Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.
• Suno’s cotton and linen pants and silk tank with BCBG Max Azria’s leather jacket. Oscar de la Renta ring; Giles & Brother bracelet; Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.
• Richard Chai Love’s polyester pants, Tibi’s cotton and polyester blazer and Suno’s cotton and linen shirt. Manolo Blahnik shoes.
• Jonathan Simkhai’s silk pants, Carven’s silk blazer and Alexander Wang’s suede shirt. Michael Kors clutch; Brian Atwood shoes.
MODELS: KLARA/MUSE MANAGEMENT; HEATHER, ELISABETH, BRITTANY AND TAYLOR/ALL AT PARTS MODELS; HAIR BY NATASHA LEIBEL/ARTISTS BY TIMOTHY PRIANO; MAKEUP BY RYAN MCKNIGHT FOR MAC; PHOTO ASSISTANT: JACK CLARIZIO; FASHION ASSISTANT: MEGHAN PRESSMAN
Alberta Ferretti's "Rainbow Week" sweaters are back. The designer closed her #MFW show with a few day-of-the-week sweaters, which first debuted on the catwalk last January as part of the pre-fall 2017 collection. #wwdfashion (📷: @delphineachard)