The plan to build La Perla into a worldwide brand is taking shape.
La Perla has evolved from a traditional family owned lingerie and intimates company to a modern operation seeking to build brand equity since private equity firm JH Partners LLC acquired a 70 percent stake in July 2007. The acquisition of La Perla Group was completed in October when JH Partners purchased the remaining 30 percent held by Nute Partecipazioni, a business operated by the founding Masoti family.
Steve Aoki held a presentation, a runway show and outdoor concert for his men's line Dim Mak. Here's a look from his spring 2018 collection, which was titled "Paradise Found." #wwdfashion #wwdmens (📷: George Chinsee)
"I thought years ago that [Jaime] was going to bite the bullet. [The writers] knew who would be left standing, but they never told us so it was this constant guessing game," says @gameofthrones actor @nikolajwilliamcw. See what the actor had to say about season 7 and the show ultimately coming to end on WWD.com. #wwdeye (📷: @tomgoldblum)