Most Recent Articles In Fashion Features
Latest Fashion Features Articles
- The Power of Ten Years in the Fashion Industry
- Paris Museum to Showcase 300 Years of Fashion
- Banana Republic Summer 2016
More Articles By
Miley Cyrus, aka Hannah Montana, gave a free concert in New York’s Bryant Park on a hot Friday morning in July. Thousands of tweens clad in HotPants, sequins and all manner of Miley style (and their parents) jammed the park. Here’s what some of her minions had to say.
• “She does the right thing at a young age, and she doesn’t have a big head.” Kelsey Graham, age 13
This story first appeared in the December 15, 2008 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
• “I just love her music, and she’s so real. I picked out [my outfit] two nights ago.” Marlena Prast, age 13
• “I have two posters of Miley at home, and I like to look at her clothes. They’re, like, springy and bright.” Kaitlin Millier, age eight