Most Recent Articles In Trends
Latest Trends Articles
- More Women Plan on Buying Coach Bags <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
- Couture Fall 2016 Trend: Bubble Hems
- Couture Fall 2016 Trend: Bows and Ties
More Articles By
The spring 2013 bridal shows wrapped last week, delivering a variety of fresh looks for the season. Here, the top four trends primed to make it down the aisle:
This story first appeared in the April 24, 2012 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
• SHORT COMINGS: Cropped hemlines work a youthful vibe.
• SKIRTING THE ISSUE: Peplums go big (and small).
• ANTIQUE CHIC: Vintage looks never get old.
• LOOK BACK: Illusion backs attract major attention.