Most Recent Articles In Denim
Latest Denim Articles
- One Jeanswear Enters Men’s With Justin Timberlake’s William Rast Brand
- New Owners and Technology Drive Changes at Genetic Los Angeles
- Bossa Denim Opens Los Angeles Showroom
More Articles By
Forget basics. This season’s most interesting metallic denim features hand-painted graphics, foil specks and lush baroque prints.
This story first appeared in the August 21, 2012 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
Shown here, from left to right:
• Seven For All Mankind’s cotton and spandex jeans and G-Star’s cotton Modal tank top. R.J.
Graziano necklace and cuff; Eddie Borgo ring; Michael Kors sandals.
• Kelly Wearstler’s painted cotton and Lycra jeans and Kill City’s polyester chiffon blouse. AGL
• Siwy’s cotton and elastane flocked jeans and Jenni Kayne’s silk blouse. AGL shoes.
• Current/Elliott’s cotton denim jeans and Kill City’s polyester blouse. Eddie Borgo necklace and ring; Sigerson Morrison pumps.
• Sinclair’s polyester and Lycra spandex jeans and Imitation’s cotton blouse. Pamela Love earrings; R.J. Graziano cuff; AGL shoes.
MODEL: BRIANA/WILHELMINA; HAIR BY JENNIFER BRENT USING KERASTASE PARIS; MAKEUP BY CLAUDIA USING MAC COSMETICS AT WORKGROUP LTD.; PHOTO ASSISTANT: MADDY BOARDMAN; FASHION ASSISTANT: NATALIE MOLONEY