Most Recent Articles In Trends
Latest Trends Articles
- Las Vegas Trend Preview: Get Cozy for Fall
- Valentine’s Day Gifts Perfect for Any Lover
- Strike and Security Issues Take Toll on Paris Accessories Fairs
More Articles By
Tradition took precedence at the recently held bridal week, where designers looked to classic silhouettes and all manners of frou. Here, three leading trends.
This story first appeared in the October 18, 2012 issue of WWD. Subscribe Today.
• Trumpet Call: From understated to extreme, the sexy trumpet shape is staging a comeback.
• Tiers of Joy: Layers upon layers of ruffles and frill go big and small.
• The Long Run: Full sleeves make a chic statement.