– A.B.S. by Allen Schwartz: Inspired by A.B.S. dresses and sportswear, in brightly colored solids, graphic and modern art prints, made by Blue Water Design Group.
– Custo Barcelona: A 60-piece collection, with 30 bikinis and 15 one-piece suits, and 19 cover-ups, including tunics and beach dresses “in the same [design] language as the sportswear,” said Custo Dalmau, designer.
– La Perla Mare: A new 18-piece collection, inspired by iconic New York scenes and modern art, to wholesale from $250 to $400 and launched at a July 18 event at the Gansevoort South hotel.
– Red Carter Glam: A 30-piece collection of “aspirational” embellished bikinis targeting high-end stores such as Barneys New York and Saks Fifth Avenue. In black, embellished with pearls, fringe and hardware details.
– Relax by Tommy Bahama: A 40-piece collection of swimwear, with 15 related cover-ups such as shorts in Hawaiian and vintage prints for men and women, aimed at the younger customer.
– Pistol Panties: Based in the U.K., Colombian designer Deborah Fleming is inspired by Bond girls, with a collection that includes cabochon bib collars, ruffled, one-shoulder one-pieces, novelty prints like oversize houndstooth, pineapples and Tiffany glass-inspired florals, and suits covered in Swarovski crystals.