A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan hit the “black carpet” for the premiere of Baz Luhrmann’s “The Great Gatsby.”
• For his first ad campaign at Balenciaga, Alexander Wang went for a “very cinematic portrayal” of his collection.
• .@NICKIMINAJ, @ZooeyDeschanel and @LilyAldridge will all be seated at Tommy Hilfiger’s table at the Met Gala.
• J.C. Penney’s latest ad acknowledges mistakes were made and encourages consumers to come back.
• .@CindyCrawford, @DiannaAgron, @MileyCyrus and @SelmaBlair turned out to toast Brian Bowen-Smith’s new book in L.A..
• Leonardo DiCaprio, Jay-Z and Jake Gyllenhaal attended the after-party of “The Great Gatsby” premiere at The Plaza.
• Brigitte Bardot’s influence on fashion is seeing renewed interest.
• Keira Knightley stars in “Once Upon a Time…,” Karl Lagerfeld’s latest production for Chanel.
• Brooks Brothers’ limited-edition capsule, The Gatsby Collection, has just hit the retailer’s stores and online.
• Carey Mulligan and @katyperry turned out for an exhibit of the designs Miuccia Prada created for “The Great Gatsby.”