May 11, 2013
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Attendees at the Met gala did their best to bring the punk spirit of ’77 with them to the Upper East Side.
• Kate Moss has become the first-ever face of self-tanning brand St. Tropez in its debut global ad campaign.
• Model Call: Ali Lohan, @aliana, talks her relationship with big sister Lindsay and new contract with Wilhelmina.
• The name of the Kardashians’ beauty line has been changed to Kardashian Beauty to end a legal dispute.
• Over the weekend, British tabloid The Sun published paparazzo photos of model Cara Delevingne.
• Parsons has cancelled a three-day master class scheduled for spring that was to be taught by John Galliano.
• The Wet Seal Inc. agreed to pay $7.5 million to settle a class action discrimination lawsuit.
• Stella McCartney made an appearance as the new patron of Peek & Cloppenburg’s “Designer for Tomorrow” competition.
• Riccardo Tisci talked to WWD about his night at the Met gala and the celebrity guests he dressed — 13 in all.
WWD.com is the authority for news and trends in the worlds of fashion, beauty and retail. Featuring daily headlines and breaking news from all Women's Wear Daily publications, WWD.com provides the most comprehensive coverage anywhere of fashion, beauty and retail news and is the leading destination for all fashion week updates and show reviews from New York, Paris, Milan and London.
© 2015 Fairchild Publishing, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. All rights reserved.
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Penske Business Media, LLC.
Powered by WordPress.com VIP