Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Snapchat Developing ‘Special Product’ with Hearst
- Gawker Offers Buyouts, Features Editor Takes One
- Caitlyn Jenner’s Media Power
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Louis Vuitton tapped actress Michelle Williams to appear in a campaign spotlighting two new handbags.
• While the world waited for the birth, WWD asked designers what gift they would give the royal baby.
• Elite Models’ John Casablancas died Friday at 71 after a long battle with cancer.
• .@MileyCyrus bared some flesh for Marc Jacobs and Robert Duffy’s “Protect the Skin You’re In.”
• There’s more than one way to wear the tux. For resort, designers tweaked the men’s wear classic for women.
• Cameron Diaz has taken on the role of artistic director at Pour La Victoire.
• They Are Wearing: In the cities of Portofino and Trieste, Italians don’t neglect their sense of style in the heat.
• New York-based eyewear brand Moscot tapped six sets of identical twins for its fall campaign.
• Trendsetter of the Week: Queen of Coachella @VanessaHudgens ditched the cutoffs for some high-glamour looks.
• Refinery29 is ready to make the leap from fashion Web site to lifestyle player with its first overhaul on Monday.