Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Selfridges Launches Shoppable App
- Twitter Updates Expand, Simplify Sharing Process
- H&M, Bloglovin’ Team Up for Mentorship Program
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• See which designer doled out invitations to her #NYFW show in the form of real pill bottles filled with breathmints.
• “Clearly I’m not quitting my day job,” J. Crew’s Mickey Drexler said after his guest appearance on “Breaking Bad.”
• Cole Haan tapped Maya Angelou, Elliott Erwitt and others born in the year 1928 for its fall ads.
• Louis Vuitton launches its “Timeless Muses” exhibit in Tokyo — but Fiona Apple’s behavior steals the show.
• Pinterest today will unveil its first fashion week hub.
• For his #NYFW show, Oscar de la Renta is only inviting people with a professional purpose to be there.
• Joe Zee’s new TV series, “Revealing: Extravagance,” examines how modern society has become obsessed with luxury.
• Two of fast fashion’s biggest players are plotting their geographic expansion to new markets.
• Amex Skybox guests will get to taste dishes from Food & Wine’s new “Best New Chefs All-Star Cookbook” at #NYFW.
• Billabong’s core brand is now valued at zero, forcing its board to consider a last-minute deal.