Today's Digital Daily
The future of teen retailer Aeropostale is still unclear, as bidding at a court auction was continuing into the evening hours on Monday.
• Vicki M. Young
Raffaele Ilardo will head up creative development and design for the Carolina Herrera New York ready-to-wear and bridal collections.
• Rosemary Feitelberg
An analysis of online patterns by big data firm Edited shows the runway styles most likely to resonate with shoppers.
• Evan Clark
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• WWD reveals Pantone’s top 10 colors for women and men for the Spring 2014 season.
• A pregnant @KimKardashian is featured on the upcoming cover of Carine Roitfeld’s CR Fashion Book.
• Beauty Look of the Day — The look at Creatures of the Wind featured a red, orange lip and a tiny braid.
• The first consumer magazine from Net-a-Porter’s new publishing division will be called “Porter.”
• Gisele Bündchen sings a cover of a 1964 hit by The Kinks in an H&M ad.
• Maggie Gyllenhaal and Zosia Mamet sat front row at Rachel Comey’s spring show.
• Vanity Fair’s centennial issue features a print cover with Kate Upton shot by Annie Leibovitz.
• Tamagotchi, the brand of hand-held digital pets, is having a second life with a new clothing line.
• Designers’ inspirations behind the upcoming #NYFW Spring 2014 collections are all about celebrating the eccentric.
• WWD went off the runways and onto the streets and sidewalks for the best looks from New York Fashion Week.
• Arthur Friedman