September 14, 2013
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Sarah Jessica Parker’s shoe line, which was revealed in June, was unveiled to exclusive retail partner Nordstrom.
• .@justinbieber, @rihanna and Jason Schwartzman sat front row at Opening Ceremony’s spring show.
• Hervé Léger looked past the bandage dress this season by incorporating hard-edged elements with artful ones.
• Trudie Styler, Bono, Anthony Kiedis, Helena Christensen and Christy Turlington turned out for the Edun show.
• At The Row, Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen delivered a study in grace, drawing from “true American culture.”
• The double french twist at Carolina Herrera is the beauty look of the day.
• The three eye makeup looks at Derek Lam’s runway show earned the title of WWD’s beauty look of the day.
• Marc Jacobs closed #NYFW with a collection in a dark, heavy palette that was part Victorian, part dystopian surf.
• Rachel Zoe’s spring runway hairstylist created a windswept braid to accompany the show’s fresh makeup look.
• Accessory of the Day: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen of The Row showed custom-made hats from Yestadt Millinery.