Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Hearst Reorganizes Digital Roles
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Talks Strategy, Katie Couric Hire
- Mona Kim Debuts Moowon Site to Draw Attention to Dying Craftsmanship
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• WWD NEWS ALERT: Marc Jacobs exits Vuitton to focus on IPO.
• @KimKardashian posted photos of baby outfits gifted from Alber Elbaz, Riccardo Tisci and more on her Instagram. #PFW
• YSL severed ties with Colette because it sold parody T-shirts saying “Ain’t Saint Laurent Without Yves.”
• Karl Lagerfeld created 75 art pieces for dramatic display at his Chanel show at Paris’ Grand Palais.
• @katyperry chats with WWD about Chanel at #PFW — and her upcoming album, “Prism.” #WWDExclusive
• Bernard Arnault talked to WWD about Marc Jacobs’ exit from Louis Vuitton and plans for the designer’s own business.
• Balenciaga has launched an online ad campaign to promote its first women’s eyewear collection produced by Marcolin.
• @KimKardashian, @katyperry and @Caradelevingne attended the screening of “Mademoiselle C” in Paris. #PFW
• The habitual socialite contingent lined the front row of the Giambattista Valli show Monday afternoon.
• A new era could be dawning at Louis Vuitton — and at Marc Jacobs International.