Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Twitter’s New ‘Moments’ Simplifies Platform
- Jack Dorsey Signals More Innovation at Twitter
- Condé Nast Teams Up With Snapchat
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• A spokesman for LVMH denies that Nicolas Ghesquière is headed to Louis Vuitton.
• J.C. Penney’s former outlet division will shutter its doors before yearend.
• Marina Albino has only been in N.Y. for two months, but the 19-year-old Brazilian model is in high demand.
• Amazon today launches its much anticipated foray into prestige cosmetics.
• Mango is gathering all of its brands under one roof and launching megastores, 200 to be exact, in 2014.
• Celebs like @katyperry and @KateUpton are swapping out colorful summer hues for dark and moody florals.
• Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen have taken a minority ownership stake in BeachMint.
• New York & Company is getting ready to strut its stuff with a new store design that has a runway as its centerpiece.
• Macy’s is looking to bring in Millennials — teens and 20-year-olds who shop for themselves — “in droves.”
• Was the fashion week social media circus worth it? #WWDExclusive