Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Twitter Updates Expand, Simplify Sharing Process
- H&M, Bloglovin’ Team Up for Mentorship Program
- Craig Green Wins BFC/GQ Designer Men’s Wear Fund
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• InStyle magazine has poached Eric Wilson from The New York Times for the position of fashion news director.
• Louis Vuitton has raised its bag prices and may continue to be outpaced by luxury peers in the category.
• The Duchess of Cambridge participated in a volleyball game at London’s former Olympic Park wearing 5 inch heels.
• Kate Moss has joined British Vogue as a contributing fashion editor.
• Zac Posen showed three gowns and two social-occasion dresses for his exclusive collection for David’s Bridal.
• Fall marks a new direction for bridal at Oscar de la Renta.
• A newly found recording of Marilyn Monroe is being used in a fall campaign for Chanel No. 5.
• Hello Kitty and The Simpsons are teaming up on a cobranded product line to bow for back-to-school next year.
• Lacoste has replaced Adidas as the official outfitter for Team France at the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
• “This is like the Victoria’s Secret fashion show, except with dudes,” said one attendee of the 2(x)ist runway show.