Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Shopbop-State Bag Collab Has Fringe Benefits <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
- Facebook Banks on Shift to Mobile Web
- The Outnet Studies Consumers’ Style and Substance <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Condé Nast has decided to discontinue its internship program starting in 2014.
• Lucky magazine has been undergoing a transformation for months now under new editor in chief Eva Chen. #WWDExclusive
• J. Crew has quietly opened the first of three stand-alone stores set to debut in London this fall.
• The Duchess of Cambridge wore Jenny Packham at the 100 Women In Hedge Funds philanthropic initiatives gala.
• Retailers and brands react to Leslie Wexner’s recent comments on department stores. #WWDExclusive
• Diane Kruger, Rachel Bilson, @victoriabeckham, @lenadunham and @oliviawilde attended the CFDA/Vogue tea in L.A.
• Prince George made his second public appearance for his Christening in London today.
• Designer Jil Sander is leaving her namesake brand for the third time for personal reasons.
• Demi Moore, aka @justdemi, @gwenstefani and @1JessicaHart wore the same Ferragamo high-necked halter dress this week.
• Tiffany & Co.’s Web site today unveiled its first significant update since 2007.