Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Shopbop-State Bag Collab Has Fringe Benefits <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
- Facebook Banks on Shift to Mobile Web
- The Outnet Studies Consumers’ Style and Substance <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• CFDA designers created their own fantasy NFL helmets, teaming with Bloomingdale’s to honor Super Bowl XLVIII.
• Manolo Blahnik will hold a presentation during New York Fashion Week at a gallery in Chelsea.
• Classic elegance and luxury defined Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen’s pre-fall collection for The Row.
• Shopbop and SoulCycle have collaborated on a capsule collection available on Shopbop.com Thursday.
• Sarah Burton turned out a punkish collection for Alexander McQueen with luxury flourishes and pops of color.
• Diane Von Furstenberg talks 4 decades of the wrap dress ahead of the “Journey of a Dress” exhibition. #WWDExclusive
• Louis Vuitton tapped “Rust and Bone” star Matthias Schoenaerts for its spring men’s campaign.
• Miuccia Prada has turned to four of Hollywood’s top emerging stars for the Miu Miu spring campaign.
• For pre-fall at Givenchy, Riccardo Tisci delivered a strategic evolution of his stellar spring lineup.
• Intel is lining up influential fashion names to make a significant statement in wearable technology.