Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Shopbop-State Bag Collab Has Fringe Benefits <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
- Facebook Banks on Shift to Mobile Web
- The Outnet Studies Consumers’ Style and Substance <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Philanthropic mom @DrewBarrymore was honored at the annual Baby2Baby charity gala on Saturday night.
• Lady Gaga opens up about her “symbiotic relationship” with her fans at the debut of the H&M flagship in Times Square.
• Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” tour looks earned her WWD’s Trendsetter of the Week title.
• Angry Tweets — WWD rounds up some notable zingers in under 140 characters from the fashion set during fashion week.
• H&M’s New York flagship at 4 Times Square takes the notion of high tech to the next level. #WWDExclusive
• Lucky’s December cover with Kerry Washington is causing some social media stir.
• Marc Jacobs talks his new contract with LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton. #WWDCollections
• The social media world is growing crowded, which means brands and retailers are having to adapt. #WWDExclusive
• @LadyGaga will appear in Versace’s spring advertising campaign, WWD has learned. #WWDExclusive
• Lord & Taylor literally took to the streets Wednesday night when it unveiled its fanciful holiday windows.