Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Instagram Dedicates Video Channel to Met Ball Coverage
- Disney, Apple Developments in China Spark Concern
- Awear Smart Chips Bringing Internet of Things to Fashion
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Barneys’ racial profiling controversy continued to gather steam this week when Jay-Z, @S_C_, issued a statement.
• Stacey Bendet, designer of Alice + Olivia, has created several limited-edition items for Starbucks.
• Uniqlo is collaborating with Inès de la Fressange on a capsule collection due to go on sale in early 2014.
• COS, the younger sibling of H&M, is opening its first U.S. store in Manhattan’s SoHo. #WWDExclusive
• Vogue is marking Halloween with a mask-themed digital photography project.
• After Rihanna and Beyonce, Li Yuchun is the latest singer to wear custom made outfits by Riccardo Tisci for her tour.
• Just in time for Halloween, @ladygaga kicked off her “Artpop” tour with a parade of kooky, costume-appropriate looks.
• Jackie Kennedy’s personal letters written to Bergdorf Goodman’s Marita O’Connor reveal her stylish tendencies.
• Princess Charlene of Monaco stopped by Daniel in Manhattan on Wednesday afternoon for a lunch in her honor.
• Very few people can pull off a bowl-cut. Premier-repped model Sarah “Doug” Douglas is one of these people. #ModelCall