Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Shopbop-State Bag Collab Has Fringe Benefits <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
- Facebook Banks on Shift to Mobile Web
- The Outnet Studies Consumers’ Style and Substance <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is launching an international contest for young designers.
• Barneys New York unveiled its “New York Holiday”-themed windows on Instagram this morning.
• Most designers work to flatter the body, but avant-garde Japanese designers aim to transform.
• In a sea of high slits and side-boobs, @MileyCyrus and other celebrities stand out by covering up.
• Jennifer Tilly was the life of the party Tuesday night at a private dinner at Bulgari’s Fifth Avenue N.Y. flagship.
• Clare Vivier is teaming with Apple to create an exclusive line of Macbook laptop cases.
• Ann Demeulemeester is to exit the fashion house that bears her name.
• The event to kick off “New York Holiday,” the collaboration between Barneys and Jay Z, @S_C_, has been cancelled.
• @KimKardashian attended Mario Testino’s new exhibit at the Queen Sofía Spanish Institute in Manhattan.
• WWD’s Bridget Foley weighs in on the relationship in the fashion industry between the press and p.r. representatives.