Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Fab.com Tickles Shoppers’ Funny Bones <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
- Twitter Markets Itself as Breaking News Source
- With Yahoo, Verizon Becomes 1 Billion Stronger Media Company <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• @victoriabeckham talks about her forthcoming New York office and opening her first store. #WWDExclusive
• Actresses turned up the volume on the red carpet at the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards. #goldenglobes
• Anna Wintour is coming to a living room near you.
• Kate Moss’ half-sister, Charlotte Moss, has been signed to the London modeling agency, Storm.
• It wouldn’t be a Stella McCartney pre-collection without a party. This time it was held at a Park Avenue mansion.
• Carolina Herrera designed three custom gowns for Tina Fey at the #goldenglobes.
• Will Smith, @lilyallen and @TinieTempah sat front row at the Louis Vuitton men’s fall show.
• Lululemon on Monday joined a long list of companies who have issued profit warnings for Q4. #WWDExclusive
• Kate Moss marked her 40th birthday on Thursday with a lunch at 34, London’s restaurant of the moment.
• The Strypes, a quartet of Irish teens, is hoping to do for rock ’n’ roll what their fellow boy-banders did for pop.