Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Hearst Reorganizes Digital Roles
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Talks Strategy, Katie Couric Hire
- Mona Kim Debuts Moowon Site to Draw Attention to Dying Craftsmanship
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• @victoriabeckham talks about her forthcoming New York office and opening her first store. #WWDExclusive
• Actresses turned up the volume on the red carpet at the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards. #goldenglobes
• Anna Wintour is coming to a living room near you.
• Kate Moss’ half-sister, Charlotte Moss, has been signed to the London modeling agency, Storm.
• It wouldn’t be a Stella McCartney pre-collection without a party. This time it was held at a Park Avenue mansion.
• Carolina Herrera designed three custom gowns for Tina Fey at the #goldenglobes.
• Will Smith, @lilyallen and @TinieTempah sat front row at the Louis Vuitton men’s fall show.
• Lululemon on Monday joined a long list of companies who have issued profit warnings for Q4. #WWDExclusive
• Kate Moss marked her 40th birthday on Thursday with a lunch at 34, London’s restaurant of the moment.
• The Strypes, a quartet of Irish teens, is hoping to do for rock ’n’ roll what their fellow boy-banders did for pop.