Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Condé Nast Teams Up With Snapchat
- Yahoo Broadens Digital Magazines as Reinvention Roils On
- Panasonic’s Big Push in Technology for the B2B World
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Louis Vuitton has confirmed their hire of Nicolas Ghesquière.
• Abercrombie & Fitch will close its 28 Gilly Hicks stores and reposition the brand in Hollister and online.
• A gunman is said to have fired shots at Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus, N.J., Monday night.
• Skin, the luxury brand of intimate apparel, nabbed a coveted spot on the annual Oprah’s Favorite Things list.
• Man of the Week: New York City mayor-elect Bill de Blasio’s son Dante displays some grade “A” style.
• IMG Models has signed Christie Brinkley and her daughter Sailor Brinkley-Cook.
• Topshop has collaborated with Pinterest on its holiday campaign, called “Dear Topshop.”
• New York, London, Milan, Paris — WWD has rounded up the most memorable beauty looks from the spring 2014 collections.
• @Carrie_Rachel and @iamrashidajones celebrated the launch of Kenzo’s Kalifornia bag at an indoor skate park in L.A.
• Toms + Tabitha Simmons toasted their collaboration in New York at Fat Radish on Tuesday night.