Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Shopbop-State Bag Collab Has Fringe Benefits <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
- Facebook Banks on Shift to Mobile Web
- The Outnet Studies Consumers’ Style and Substance <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Kristen Stewart is to front ads for Chanel’s Paris-Dallas collection.
• Tina Fey and Amy Poehler guest edited the upcoming issue of Entertainment Weekly. #WWDExclusive
• The ladies turned out in force for Karl Lagerfeld’s fabulous, high-end hoedown for Chanel’s ode to Dallas.
• Fashion insiders are calling it the “golden ticket” — an invitation to Chanel’s runway show in Dallas tonight.
• @tylerjblackburn stars in the newest celebrity “Exposed” campaign by Naked Brand Group.
• The gold & diamond tiara that @victoriabeckham wore when she married David Beckham in 1999 failed to sell at auction.
• The Duchess of Cambridge wore a lace Temperley London gown to the screening of “Natural History Museum Alive 3-D.”
• Blake Lively and @DitaVonTeese braved the New York cold Tuesday night to attend the Van Cleef & Arpels holiday party.
• @DrewBarrymore, @MichellePhan and more turned out to the 12th annual WWD Beauty Inc Awards.
• Sarah Jessica Parker and @robbannasophia turned out for the second annual Cosmo 100 luncheon.