Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Fab.com Tickles Shoppers’ Funny Bones <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
- Twitter Markets Itself as Breaking News Source
- With Yahoo, Verizon Becomes 1 Billion Stronger Media Company <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Cynthia Rowley and @lindseyvonn have teamed up to create four custom designs for ski helmets.
• Vivienne Westwood has designed and curated costumes for the Vienna State Ballet.
• In downtown NYC, shoppers were out in moody blacks and mannish wares, like combat boots and tailored coats.
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended a Christmas Day service at the St. Mary Magdalene Church in Norfolk.
• The most fashionable and most quotable bunch were at it again in 2013. See the year’s top quotes here.
• Diane von Furstenberg and Michael Kors are reportedly vacating the #NYFW tents at Lincoln Center in February.
• Nasty Gal is beefing up its management team with two key hires.
• Reebok will be launching a new marketing strategy for spring with a Fitness in Motion look book.
• Tiffany & Co. must pay Swatch $448.6M due to a lawsuit after the end of the two group’s collaboration.
• Catch up on the latest reviews and runs of show for the pre-fall 2014 collections.