Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Twitter Updates Expand, Simplify Sharing Process
- H&M, Bloglovin’ Team Up for Mentorship Program
- Craig Green Wins BFC/GQ Designer Men’s Wear Fund
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Will Smith, Karl Lagerfeld, @karliekloss, @BarbaraPalvin and @kendricklamar sat front row at Dior Homme. #PFW
• South Korean pop stars G-Dragon and Taeyang attended the Kenzo show on Saturday. #PFW
• Donatella Versace payed homage to Grace Jones with her Couture collection.
• Banana Republic is teaming up with Marimekko for a nearly 25-piece collection.
• Itsy-bitsy spider went down the Hermès runway, signaling a flirtation with the darker side of fashion at the house.
• Kanye West spoke out about his learning curve in the fashion industry at the A.P.C. presentation in Paris. #PFW
• At Saint Laurent, Hedi Slimane introduced a host of English fabrics and reclaimed the squared-off YSL shoulder line.
• @KimKardashian and Paz Vega sat front row at Stéphane Rolland’s #couture show.
• Kate Bosworth, Allison Williams and Olga Kurylenko sat front row at the Dior haute couture show.
• Tommy Hilfiger is inviting 20 well-established Instagrammers to his fall runway show at the Park Avenue Armory.
• Agent Provocateur has traveled from the bedroom to the kitchen for its new spring campaign.