Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Stylecaster Taps Matt Rice as Publisher
- Snapchat Developing ‘Special Product’ with Hearst
- Gawker Offers Buyouts, Features Editor Takes One
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Louis Vuitton is to unveil a U-shaped beach house in Miami conceived in 1934 yet never realized until now
• Marc Jacobs has designed a line of T-shirts to mark the 60th anniversary issue of Playboy.
• H&M is launching H&M Sport, an expanded activewear concept with a new visual identity.
• Karl Lagerfeld has inspired an exclusive and pricy watch — the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Milgauss. See an image here.
• The New York City Commission on Human Rights has issued a subpoena to Macy’s Law Department.
• A first look at the vintage designer costumes for the upcoming film “American Hustle.” #WWDExclusive
• After creating a “corset” Christmas tree, Jean Paul Gaultier intends to do a “marinière” one next year.
• There’s a reason she’s a legend. This week, Kate Moss took London by storm in a blur of fur and black and white.
• The drama of Charles Saatchi and Nigella Lawson marriage is playing out in minute detail in court.
• Rag & Bone channeled early Nineties British streetwear for its pre-fall collection.