Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Shopbop-State Bag Collab Has Fringe Benefits <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
- Facebook Banks on Shift to Mobile Web
- The Outnet Studies Consumers’ Style and Substance <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Phoebe Philo and Pat McGrath were among the honorees on Queen Elizabeth II’s New Year Honors list for 2014.
• Madonna bundled up in a fur-trimmed hooded Bogner jacket during a recent ski vacation in Switzerland.
• Over the holidays, Rome’s Financial Guard uncovered a warehouse containing 57,000 pairs of fake shoes.
• Kirsten Dunst has been named the first L’Oréal Professionnel spokesperson. #WWDExclusive
• Mulberry’s spring campaign sees @Caradelevingne partaking of a quintessentially English tea party.
• San Francisco’s apparel industry could mark a new breed of entrepreneurial manufacturing. #WWDExclusive
• Estée Lauder is further cementing its makeover with the launch of Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick.
• Tommy Hilfiger hosted a lunch for incoming Saks president Marigay McKee at his vacation home in Mustique.
• William Rast and J.C. Penney have amended their licensing agreement so that the deal will now end on June 30, 2014.
• Bungalow Clothing is tackling one of the barriers to online shopping: that women can’t try on the clothes.