Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- StyleLend Focuses on Peer-to-Peer Rentals with Mobile App Launch
- Harvey Nichols’ Multichannel Chief Looks to the Future
- Gucci Looks to the Smartphone as It Rejiggers Sites
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Tommy Hilfiger and @ZooeyDeschanel have designed a new capsule collection together.
• Cathy Horyn, the longtime fashion critic of The New York Times, has resigned.
• @Beyonce dominated the Grammy Awards after party chatter on Sunday night. See photos from the celebrations here.
• From Chanel to Kenzo to Marni, WWD rounds up looks from the pre-fall accessories collections.
• With fall shows around the corner, pre-fall accessories offer insight on what’s to come. Here, a roundup of looks.
• Alexander McQueen’s spring campaign features Kate Moss for the first time.
• Bullet bras and high-waisted briefs are back, an homage to glamazon Brigitte Bardot.
• Swarovski has revealed the 15 designers it is collaborating with for the fall 2014 season.
• Ann Taylor’s summer collection is about “the dream vacation” that working women often don’t have time for.