Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Shopbop-State Bag Collab Has Fringe Benefits <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
- Facebook Banks on Shift to Mobile Web
- The Outnet Studies Consumers’ Style and Substance <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='color:red;font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>[Premium]</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Karen Elson and Edie Campbell star in Louis Vuitton’s new ad campaign, set in South Africa.
• Giorgio Armani had it all wrong with regard to Anna Wintour missing his #MFW show.
• Milla Jovovich caused quite a commotion at the newly renovated Marella boutique in Milan over the weekend. #MFW
• Larry Gagosian shared his tips on building an art collection at a luncheon attended by @IvankaTrump.
• Sarah Jessica Parker is entering what is for her the unfamiliar territory of the internet to promote her shoe line.
• Italian blogger @ChiaraFerragni took #MFW by storm, outfitting herself in youthful and bold look-at-me pieces.
• Jessica Lang fronts the Marc Jacobs Beauty campaign shot by David Sims and styled by Katie Grand. #PFW
• WWD went off the runways and onto the streets and sidewalks for the best looks from #PFW.
• Donna Karan was on the Harvard Business School campus for the tenth annual Retail & Luxury Goods Conference.
• In honor of Lanvin’s 125th anniversary, the house is offering a rare glimpse into Jeanne Lanvin’s office.