Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Twitter’s New ‘Moments’ Simplifies Platform
- Jack Dorsey Signals More Innovation at Twitter
- Condé Nast Teams Up With Snapchat
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Karen Elson and Edie Campbell star in Louis Vuitton’s new ad campaign, set in South Africa.
• Giorgio Armani had it all wrong with regard to Anna Wintour missing his #MFW show.
• Milla Jovovich caused quite a commotion at the newly renovated Marella boutique in Milan over the weekend. #MFW
• Larry Gagosian shared his tips on building an art collection at a luncheon attended by @IvankaTrump.
• Sarah Jessica Parker is entering what is for her the unfamiliar territory of the internet to promote her shoe line.
• Italian blogger @ChiaraFerragni took #MFW by storm, outfitting herself in youthful and bold look-at-me pieces.
• Jessica Lang fronts the Marc Jacobs Beauty campaign shot by David Sims and styled by Katie Grand. #PFW
• WWD went off the runways and onto the streets and sidewalks for the best looks from #PFW.
• Donna Karan was on the Harvard Business School campus for the tenth annual Retail & Luxury Goods Conference.
• In honor of Lanvin’s 125th anniversary, the house is offering a rare glimpse into Jeanne Lanvin’s office.