Most Recent Articles In Digital
Latest Digital Articles
- Fab.com Tickles Shoppers’ Funny Bones <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
- Twitter Markets Itself as Breaking News Source
- With Yahoo, Verizon Becomes 1 Billion Stronger Media Company <span class='article-title-premium-container' style='font-size:.5em;display:none;vertical-align:middle;padding:.25em;margin: 0 0 0 .25em;'>Premium</span>
More Articles By
A snapshot of the most buzzed-about stories on WWD’s Twitter feed, based on readers’ clicks.
• Louis Vuitton has teamed with BMW to produce what it calls the “luggage of the future.”
• Kate Moss appears naked on the cover of the March issue of the French men’s magazine Lui.
• Keira Knightley, @rihanna, Michelle Rodriguez and Melanie Griffith admired the supermarket-themed set at Chanel. #PFW
• Everyone’s talking about the bags shown on Nicolas Ghesquière’s first runway for Louis Vuitton. Here, a closer look.
• Karl Lagerfeld created a sprawling grocery store set at his Chanel show at Paris’ Grand Palais. #PFW
• Karl Lagerfeld’s fall collection for Chanel had a great deal to say about fashion in its current state. #PFW
• Kate Moss, Jade Jagger, Alex Turner, Fabrizio Moretti and Alison Mosshart attended the Saint Laurent show. #PFW
• Reese Witherspoon, Cate Blanchett, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie attended the Film Independent Spirit Awards.
• In a move likely to fan rumors of a budding romance, @JaredLeto and @Lupita_Nyongo both attended the Miu Miu show.